National Scholarship Portal | NSP | NSP 2.0
For the students who are not able to continue their education due to financial reasons.The government of India provides different types of scholarships to students so that they can continue thier studies further. NSP or National Scholarship Portal is a digital platform by Government which helps you to apply different scholarship depending on your needs and Eligibility.In this article i’m going to mention : How to apply online ? Objectives ,Benefits , Eligibility Criteria , and other details related to Scholarship Portal.
What is National Scholarship PortaL 2022 ?
NSP Portal helps students to apply to different scholarship programmes offered by State government and Central government . This portal has launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology( Government of India). If any student wants to get scholarship they just neet to go on official website of portal and apply for scholarship. The scholarship is directly transferred to the eligible students bansk account .
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start online registration||July 2020|
|NSP Last Date To Apply||Not Announced Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Schemes Under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
Central Government schemes
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Department of Higher Education
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
State Government NSP Scholarship Schemes
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS – ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X-CHANDIGARH
- BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR
- ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP –BIHAR
- SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)-TRIPURA
- PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC). – TRIPURA
- NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
- PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD –TRIPURA
- PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)-TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – KARNATAKA
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MAHARISHI BALMIKI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- KALPANA CHAWLA CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X)-Manipur
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students-Manipur
National Scholarship Portal
Eligibility for Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant must belong from the North Eastern states of India that includes Arunachal Pradesh ,Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura .
- Applicant must be single girl child in the family.
- Age should be less than 30 years .
- Parents income to not exceed 4.5 lakh .
- Applicant must have taken admission in the first year of any degree course ( Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 ).
Objective of National Scholarship Portal I NSP 2021 Objectives ।
- To provide scholarship to the needy people .
- To give common platform for Central and state government scholarship plans .
- It ensures distribution of the scholarship will be done timely to the students .
Benefits of NSP 2021 :
- It gives information about all government schemes at a single platform.
- No double applications can be provided .
- Application process is so straight forward that is so simple to apply.
- It suggest the student to apply for the best scholarship scheme.
- and the records are so transparent .
Documents Required for NSP 2021
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate of family
- Caste certificate ( for OBC / SC/ ST )
How to apply for NSP Scholarship 2021? NSP 2021 apply procedure । Registration Process for NSP 2021
- Go to official website of National scholarship portal .
- On the homepage of site , click at New Registration .
- Read out the given instructions and fill the form that appears on your Windows .
- Then enter the captcha code and click on registered option .
Login procedure in NSP 2021 :
- Go to official website.
- At homepage click on the login to apply.
- Then fill your application ID along with password.
- Fill the captcha code and then click on login icon.
Check NSP application status । NSP 2021 application form download
- Go to official website .
- On the home page click on login icon and select for respected year .
- Enter application ID and password .
- Click on the status , then soon your application status will be open on your window .
Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List । NSP Bonafied Certificate 2021
- In order to check the scheme wise scholarship sanctioned list first of all go to the official website.
- On the homepage of the site click on new registered then click on scheme wise scholarship sanctioned list .
- Fill your academic year , application type , ministry , state and district .
- Then enter captcha code and submit the page .
- There will be a list on your Windows soon after submitting the page .
Institute/ School / ITI in NSP 2021
- In order to search go to the official website .
- On the homepage click on search for institute /School / ITI
- fill the required details like institution state , institution district , Institutions /college /ITI and college/ school/ ITI name
- Click on get institution list.
To Check eligibility at NSP 2021
- In order to know the eligibility about NSP 2.0 go to the official site .
- On the homepage of the site go to service option .
- Click on Scheme eligibility .
- Enter the asked details like ; state /UT, Course level , religion ,caste ,gender, parents annual income ..etc .
- Then click on the check eligibility option.
Registration procedure of National Scholarship Portal 2021
Search District Wise Nodal Officer
- Go to the official website .
- On the homepage click on service icon .
- Choose district Nodal Officer details list.
- Choose your respected state and district .
- Enter captcha code and click on submit.
List Of Ministry Co – Ordinator
- Go to official website
- On the home page click on the service icon
- Then click on list of minister coordinator
- List of Minister will open on your screen
Know Your AISHE Code
- On the official site click on service icon
- Then click on know your AISHE code
- Fill the required details like institution type , state district , University type
- Then click on submit button.
Know Your Payment – NSP
- To know about your payment in NSP go to the official website
- on the home page click on know your payment option
- enter the following details :
- a. Bank b. Account Number c. Confirm account number d. Verification Code
- After filling all these informations click on search option
Track NSP Payment Status Online
- Go to official website .
- Click on Track NSP payment status option .
- Enter all the details like Bank, its account number , application ID etc
- Then click on the search icon.
Download NSP app online l NSP Bonafied certificate 2021
- Go to google play store
- Search National scholarship ( NSP ) on it
- download the app from here
- App link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.scholarships
Apply NSP Scholarship via Mobile app
In order to apply for NSP via mobile app download the NSP app from Google Play Store. You can also download the app from the government official app Umang . After downloading the app you just need to register for the scholarship .
Fill Institute’s Registration Form l Procedure to apply for NSP 2021
- Go to the official website .
- On the home page , click on Institute login .
- Soon , login form will open in your screen where you need to select the following ; academic year , user id , password ..etc .
- Then enter the captcha code and login to NSP profile
- later on a new page will appear on the screen where you need to click on Ok
- now registration form will open
a. On the registration form , firstly you have to upload the identity proof of the institutes Nodal Officer.
b. Enter all the apps details in the registration form like;
1. AISHE CODE 2. Institute nature 3. Affiliated board/ University name 4. Total Student Strength 5. Institute’s name and address 6. District 7. Institute website ..etc
- after filling all this information and an OTP will be sent on the register mobile number , fill the OTP in OTP box
- after final submission of the form a reference ID will be generated and form will be sent to the district Nodal Officer
- Take the printout of the form , submit it to the district Nodal Officer .
To Update Profile of the Institute
After the approval of registration form by the district Nodal Officer, a new password will be sent on the registered mobile number of the institute Nodal Officer.
To make account more functionable Institute Nodal Officer has to do the following things :
- Visit the official website .
- On the homepage click on Institute login fill all the asked details in the form and submit it .
- Once , you submit the form , a message stating your profile will be displayed on your screen.
Relatable Questions of NSP
- What is the full form of NSP ?
Ans : National Scholarship Portal
2. Who can benefit this Scholarship ?
Ans : The scholarship is available for class 1 through 10 ,11 ,12 , UG and PG.
3. When does the application form process starts ?
Ans : It starts from April and end in November.
4. Can we apply NSP scholarship offline ?
Ans : No , NSP can only be applied directly through its official website.
5. Does Aadhar Card compulsory for NSP application ?
Ans : No , you can also use Aadhaar enrollment ID.
6. Which states offer scholarship through NSP ?
Ans : Asam , Arunachal Pradesh , Bihar , Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar haveli , Himachal Pradesh , Jammu and Kashmir , Karnataka , Meghalaya , Tripura , Manipur and Uttrakhand . NSP Bonafied Certificate .
NSP Video link :