Begum Hazrat Mahal | Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal guide
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 scheme was earlier known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls belonging to Minorities” This scholarship was launched by late PM Atal Vihari Vajpayee on 03.05.2003 .The motive of the scheme is to provide financial support to the girls belonging to minority,who wants continue their studies.
In this article i’m going to cover -What is BHMNS ? How to apply online ? How to check scholarship status ? Eligibility criteria to apply etc.
What is Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal 2021 ?
BHMNS Scholarship provides financial help to meritorious girls from minority who are unable continue thier studies due their financial issues.This scholarship news will be available on website http://www.maef.nic.in/ . Scholarship amount is Rs.5000 to 9th and 10th while Rs.6000 to 11th and 12th.
Key Points of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
|Type of scheme||Scholarship|
|Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Official website||Click here|
Objectives of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities, who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- The scholarship amount will be distributed on the basis of minority population in each state and union territory based on the data of 2011 census.
- Scholarship will not be resumed under any circumstances after the date of application and it is removed.
- In case of incorrect information given by the student, his application will be canceled and the application fee will be returned.
- In case of educational gaps, the scholarship will be discontinued. Officers may change any rules from time to time.
- In this scheme, preference will be given on the basis of income group. However students from higher income group can also avail.
- In the event of a student taking advantage of any other scheme of the Central or State Government, he will not be given the benefit of Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- Only applicants from minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian are eligible to apply.
- The benefit of this scholarship can be availed only by girls. Along with this, it is compulsory to be a student of class 9th to 12th.
- The year income of the girl’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Through this scholarship scheme, study can be done by staying indigenously only.
- Only one student from any minority family will have the right to take advantage of this scholarship scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the new registration
- Now a new page will appear before you which will contain all the general instructions
- You have to read all these instructions very carefully
- After that, you are required to click on continue with the registration
- Now registration form will appear in front of you
- In this registration form you have to enter the following details:-
- Class of applying
- Name of student
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- State of domicile
- Institution / School state
- Institution / School district
- The Institution / School / DISE/AISHE/ registration number
- INstitution / school name
- Institution / School address
- Mobile number
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can successfully submit your application form
She was the second wife of Nawab Wajid Ali Shah.She is also known as Begum of Awadh.
To check status visit official website of BHMS and follow the steps.
To check your status of scholarship go to official website .
And follow the steps.
To apply for the scholarship You have to follow the application procedure as we we have mentioned in this article.
Please,check eligibility criteria we have mentioned in this article.
How to check Status of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship ?
Now to check status of your scholarship application follow the given steps :
- Visit official website from here
- Swipe down and you can find status tab.
Click on read more.
- It will open aplication status page .
Fill correct information as per your application .
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-Eligibilty ,Online Application
MYSY Scholarship 2021: Registration, Application Status & Eligibility criteria