List of indian government intership | best internship for students | Paid and unpaid internships | certificate internship in india | list of indian government internship program 2021 | List of indian Government internships program
Indian government has always tried their best to bring new scholarships and Yojana for students . Now the central government has launched several internship program for the interested candidates of the country. This internship program will enhance students ability as they will acquire certificates at the end of the program . These certificates will act as a grace marks in the future to them during any job interview .
Now I will be providing the list of the government internship program for UG and PG students :
1. NITI Aayog
7. Goldman Sachs Internship program | Indian Government internship program
1. NITI Aayog internship ~ Indian Government internship program
The Government of India has launched an internship program called NITI Aayog internship program in 2015 . This program seeks to engage students pursuing UG /PG or research Scholars enrolled in recognised University with in India or abroad . This internship program shall be given exposure to various vertical / divisions/ units within Niti Aayog .
Instructions to fill the Online Application form for NITI Aayog
- Name as per class 10th or 12th certificate father’s name
- contact number
- email id
- date of birth
- educational qualification
- For 12th class / Senior Secondary : candidate may include Science/ Commerce/ Arts and further specification .
- For UG /PG students : Write the discipline against the course
- For instance :
7. Select the qualification status – whether pursuing or completed
8. Enter marks in percentage
9. area of interest
Eligibility for NITI aayog internship
Candidates for pursuing UG, PG or research course can apply for this program .
For more details to know about eligibility, kindly visit : Click here
How to apply For NITI Aayog internship program 2021 ?
- Visit the official website
- Click on apply for internship
- Fill the online registration form
- Your registration process is over .
FAQs on NITI Aayog
ans : National Institution for Transforming India
ans : Amitabh Kant
ans : Dr Rajiv Kumar
2. RBI Internship Program 2021 | Indian Government internship program
About the Program :
RBI internship program provides an opportunity to the youngsters to explore themselves in the field of Central banking . It best suits to those youngsters who are interested in pursuing , PhD in economics, finance, banking and related fields .
Eligibility for RBI internship program 2021
- DSIM : Post Graduate in Statistics / Econometrics / Economics or B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer) or MBA (Finance)
- DEPR : Post Graduate in Economics / Banking / Finance or MBA (Finance)
- SRU : B.Tech. or B.E. or Post Graduate with quantitative – oriented degrees in Economics / Finance / Statistical Science or those with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics. Programming skills or ability to acquire them are necessary.
- ID : Post Graduate degree in Economics / Statistics / Finance / International Finance / International Trade / MBA with specialization in finance / Banking / International Relations.
How to apply for RBI internship program 2021 ?
Follow the given steps carefully for applying RBI internship program 2021 :
- Visit the official website of RBI internship 2021 .
- On the home page , click on Research internship.
- Read the document carefully.
- Then , click on the choices which you like to do .
RBI internship Highlights ~ Indian Government internships program
|Name of the Program||RBI internship Program|
|Stipend||45000 per month|
For more details Visit the official website
3. AICTE Internship Program 2021
About the Internship | AICTE Full form
AICTE Full form is All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) .
- Internship will be two to six months. This will depend upon the requirements and performance of the area .
- The appointment will be part time .
- Candidates will get stipend of 5000 per month plus .
- Number of Internship seats can be increase and decrease depending upon the situation .
- Area of internship : Programming , UI design , Communication, Digital marketing/analytics.
Eligibility for AICTE Internship Program 2021
BE /B. Tech students who have who have completed atleast sixth semester with minimum 70 % or 7.5 CGPA can apply for this internship .
How to apply for AICTE internship program 2021 ?
- Visit the official website .
- Click on registration icon .
- Enter the details like ;
- University/College/Institution name
- Student I’d/ Enrollment number
- Contact number
- Email I’d
- Security question
- Security question answer
- Then Click on register .
FAQs on AICTE internship Program 2021
ans : All India Council for Technical Education internship.
Ans : To apply for AICTE internship, candidates need to go to the official website, and for details see the upper section .
4. DRDO Internship Program 2021
- The period of the training will be 4 weeks to 6 months depending upon the course.
- Selected candidates will get stipend of 8050 per month .
- DRDO will in no way be obliged to offer employment to the students after completion of training.
- For more details visit the official website.
Eligibility for DRDO Internship Program | List of indian Government internship program
Candidates who have completed graduation / Post graduation in Engineering or in General Science to the research and development activities carried out by DRDO .
How to apply for DRDO internship program? List of Indian Government internship program
In order to apply for DRDO internship program 2021, candidate needs to go to their official website and read the instructions carefully before applying for this program .