HCL techbee program 2021 | HCL techbee early Career program eligibility , stipend , syllabus , fees , training time
Today I will be discussing about the HCL Techbee Early Career Program 2021 . In this article I will be talking about its eligible criteria, fees required for the program , stipend that you get during the training and the documents required for applying the the program .
What is HCL Techbee Early Career Program 2021?
HCL Tech Bee early career program 2021 is set up by the HCL authority for the class 12th passed students to get full time jobs after completing their +2 education .
Under this program , students are trained in two fields named – IT services and Associate . The training period is for 12 months. During training period , candidates can pursue their higher education with BITS Pilani or SASTRA University for the courses like BCA , MCA ..etc . After the completion of HCL Tech bee early career program students are selected for full-time jobs by the authorities .
Eligibility for HCL techbee 2021
- This program is for those students who have completed class 12th in 2020 or in 2021 .
- Candidates should have Mathematics or business mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
- Candidate should meet the percentage criteria.
Percentage criteria for HCL Techbee 2021
There is a table about the different state boards and the class 12 percentage eligibility for IT services and Associates
|Andhra Pradesh , National Institute of Open Schooling Telangana||85% or above ( for IT services )||60 % for Associate|
|Goa , Gujrat , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Kerala , Punjab , Tamil Nadu , Karnataka||75% or above||60 % or above|
|Bihar ,Chhattisgarh ,Jammu and Kashmir Maharashtra , Madhya Pradesh , Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh , Uttarakhand , West Bengal Orissa , Jharkhand and 7 North East States||70% or above||60 % or above|
|CBSE aur ICSE||80 % or above||60 % or above|
|International Baccalaureate||aggregate score of 32 with a minimum of 4 in every course||60 % or above|
HCL techbee training area
The training centres of the HCL Tech bee early career program 2021 is given below
- and Vijayawada
HCL Techbee selection process
- Candidates need to complete the application form to register
- Then they have to undergo Career Aptitude Test ( HCL CAT )
- Once you qualified the test you will be called for interview
- And after the interview you will be selected for the HCL Tech Bee early career program .NSP
More things to know about HCL Techbee program 2021
- Candidates must have mathematic or business math as a subject in class 12th
- candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% in mathematics or business mathematics in class 12
- candidates get hundred percent program fee waiver if they score 90% and above during training
- 50% fee waiver if the candidates score 85 to 90% during training
- on completing training candidate can do full time jobs who starting income can be 1.74 lakh to 2.2 lakh
- Program fee for IT Service is 2 lakh and for Associative fee is 1 lakh
- Training candidates get 10000 rupees is stipend per month .
How to apply for HCL Techbee Program 2021 ?
To apply for HCL Techbee Early Carrier Program 2021 candidates need to follow the given instructions and the steps :
- Visit the official website of HCL TechBee program .
- On the homepage click on sign up icon
- Enter the details like – name , email id , mobile number , state , city , date of birth, Board, 12 passing year etc .
- Then click on register icon .
Documents required for HCL techbee early career program 2021
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Email I’d
- Family annual income
How to login in HCL Techbee ?
- Visit the official website .
- Click on login icon .
- Fill the required details like email I’d and password .
- Login process is completed .
HCL techbee 2021 syllabus
Related Questions about HCL techbee ?
1. What is HCL Techbee Early Career Program 2021 ?
Ans : HCL TechBee early career program is set up by the official authority for the class 12th passed students to get full time jobs after completing their +2 education .
2. Who are eligible for HCL techbee ?
Ans : Class 12th students who have passed in 2020 and 2021
3. How can we apply for HCL techbee program 2021 ?
Ans : Read the above section to understand the applying process of HCL Tech Bee program 2021
4. What is the syllabus of HCL Techbee ?
Ans : The syllabus for HCL Tech Bee program may be from class 12 syllabus including some applitude test .
HCL Techbee Early Career Program 2021 Highlights
|Name of the program||HCL techbee Early career Program|
|Stipend||10,000 per month|
|Program fees||2 lakh for IT service and 1 lakh for Associates|
|Candidates||12th passed student|
|Category||Any category student can apply ( General/Obc/SC/ST)|
|Official website||Click here|